Dragonball Z: Shattered Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Shattered Conflict

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Roll

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cooler
Admin
Cooler

Staff Roll Empty
PostSubject: Staff Roll   Staff Roll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:02 am

Alright then. This is the Staff Roll. This is where all the members of the Staff will be listed;
When a position becomes available, I will ask for all enthusiastic members to fill in an application(Listed Below). Myself, and the Staff will talk among ourselves, and select the member we have seen show the qualities for the intended job.

As you see I am the only staff member, so I wish that members will fill in the following form for the following Staff Jobs, and I will select the users I think will stand up for the job. All Applications to be in by the 11th of July, and I will select on July the 12th +12 GMT(Which will basically be the time all Americans will enter the 11th of July).

JOBS

Administrator #2(Co-Owner)

Name:
Reason You Want This Job:(At least 3 lines)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator #1

Name:
Reason You Want This Job:(At least 3 lines)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:

@Gohan: I have removed you from Moderator Status as of now, because I would prefer to give others a fair chance, not just my friends.

Back to top Go down
https://dbz-sc.forumotion.com
Vegeto

Vegeto

Staff Roll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Roll   Staff Roll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:21 am

Name:Vegeto

Reason You Want This Job:(At least 3 lines)I want this job because I have lots of ideas that will affect the site. Also I'm very active so I'll grade stuff fast and members won't bother the staff. Also I want it because I don't want the site to die it is a really cool site and I don't want a site like this dying. I will also do all I a can to keep the the site active
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Staff Roll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Roll   Staff Roll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:12 pm

Name:Keitaro
Reason You Want This Job:Hmm why do i want to help...Well i've been helping grinite with the sites for all of them. Been on a roll with dbz site's lately xD. I wanna help my friend out ya know. I got some ideas and sh*t to help around with...And if there is ever a weapon creation area i'm well rounded with apps now Razz. And that is all.

Last edited by Keitaro on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Staff Roll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Roll   Staff Roll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:47 pm

@cooler tis fine.
Back to top Go down
Cooler
Admin
Cooler

Staff Roll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Roll   Staff Roll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Alright guys. Thanks for the Apps.
Back to top Go down
Saikou

Staff Roll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Roll   Staff Roll Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:31 am

Moderator #1

Name: Saikou
Reason You Want This Job: I have 11 years experience in the role playing system. I've handled my fair share of role playing sites, most of which were dbz rpgs. My final reason would be because my name says it all... saikou = supreme.
Back to top Go down
Cooler
Admin
Cooler

Staff Roll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Roll   Staff Roll Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:01 am

Application Counted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Roll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Roll   Staff Roll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Roll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z: Shattered Conflict :: Beginning Information :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: