Dragonball Z: Shattered Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragonball Z: Shattered Conflict

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amalockh vs Vegeto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeto

Vegeto

Amalockh vs Vegeto Empty
PostSubject: Amalockh vs Vegeto   Amalockh vs Vegeto Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Vegeto was just trainng in the woods. Suddenly he sensed a power level. Better Check it out. But suppresse my power level" Vegeto said suppressing his power level. He then flew to the source
Back to top Go down
Amalockh

Amalockh vs Vegeto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs Vegeto   Amalockh vs Vegeto Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:46 am

Amalockh grinned. Just as planned, the Saiyan had come to investigate. "Hello, Vegeto." he said, slowly turning to face his visitor. "Well played, hiding your power level. More prudent than I expected."
Back to top Go down
Vegeto

Vegeto

Amalockh vs Vegeto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs Vegeto   Amalockh vs Vegeto Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:41 am

What how do you know my,how did you know I was suppressing my power level and what are you" Vegeto said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Amalockh

Amalockh vs Vegeto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs Vegeto   Amalockh vs Vegeto Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:49 am

Amalockh kept the same little smile. "I'm a businessman, it's my job to know things. You may call me Mr. Creazil. But enough about me, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Vegeto

Vegeto

Amalockh vs Vegeto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs Vegeto   Amalockh vs Vegeto Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:41 am

]Nothing I just came to see if you were a threat." Vegeto said smiling. If this person was a threat Vegeto would surely beat him
Back to top Go down
Amalockh

Amalockh vs Vegeto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs Vegeto   Amalockh vs Vegeto Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:54 am

The man chuckled. "No threat, I assure you. I must say, you're more reasonable than my last random encounter. He thought I was a god, for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Vegeto

Vegeto

Amalockh vs Vegeto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs Vegeto   Amalockh vs Vegeto Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:55 am

Why would someone think your a god. What's your name" Vegeto said bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amalockh vs Vegeto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amalockh vs Vegeto   Amalockh vs Vegeto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amalockh vs Vegeto
Page 1 of 1